The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Money is everywhere

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2016
It took me a while to process after reading unscripted, one of the lines in the book I kept playing back over and over in regards to money being everywhere "and what moves it". What does that even mean "know what moves it"?

Growing up from a dead broke family and being taught that money is very rare and very difficult to come by, that you must save every penny and count your lucky stars if you have enough of it to survive these comments were a radical departure from what I'm used to.

But then look at this :

Your typical nice beach coastline. What do you see? Other than the obvious, there's a few billion dollars every day that's moved around on this coastline.

That's what MJ meant about and what moves it. The buildings are a value provided to fill a demand. The larger the resort and nicer the more it costs, but the more value it provides are the more money that is moved toward it.

Instead of believing a well intentioned falsehood that money is rare and very difficult to make, the next time your at the mall just look around at how much money is moving every single day right in front of your eyes. Then try telling yourself how rare it is.

The reality is money is everywhere, and it moves to someone else in large amounts every day, the key is learning how to move it toward you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
I'm on the fence with joining. I've been job searching for about 2 months and I can't get hired...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom