I did my graduation work about building sidecar bikes.
My professor 30 years ago said“ its a absolutely shit, but i ll give you the best grade though!

So since nearly 30 years I m thinking about making a book and selling it.
1.Problem: I used some pictures i had no copyright. That didn matter than, but for publishing it does.
2.Problem: I dont know, whether anybody wants to read that.
Should I do the work and rework it with new pics and than publish?
Of course no one can tell me, what to do, but mby you have some aspects?
My professor 30 years ago said“ its a absolutely shit, but i ll give you the best grade though!
So since nearly 30 years I m thinking about making a book and selling it.
1.Problem: I used some pictures i had no copyright. That didn matter than, but for publishing it does.
2.Problem: I dont know, whether anybody wants to read that.
Should I do the work and rework it with new pics and than publish?
Of course no one can tell me, what to do, but mby you have some aspects?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
