The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

MMMMMM! 100% Exact Steps (now with more exactness!)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Sagemoney

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
439%
Mar 12, 2018
Michigan
Hello all and welcome to Sagemoney's fastlane extravaganza!

On a more serious note I've never been more excited to create a thread in my life. I am going to document my first excursion into entrepreneurship throughout this thread and hope that my eventual roadblocks and failures will help others on their path to freedom.

My story is similar to many here but with a few caveats, I've dropped out of college three times, been to jail for dumb shit, grew up sleeping on the floor and washing my clothes in the bathtub. As soon as I was old enough I've always had a slowlane job and was able to advance up the ladder quickly in most of them by just working my a$$ off. Which got me to where I am today making pretty good money at 26 but left feeling void and incomplete. I have all this energy but here I am wasting away working 8 hours and not providing anything to anyone. Most of my friends have got good factory jobs, buying new cars and clothes and complaining to me how much they hate their jobs and coworkers. I almost fell into the same trap buying 1600 sunglasses and clothes trying look wealthy when in reality I was trying to fill that void. One day I woke up and something snapped "I have to do this for 40 years and hope nothing bad happens so I can retire" "I have to sit through these endless meetings and fake smiles of my coworkers" "Two weeks out of F*cking 52 to myself and I should be grateful?"

I was being drained of all my power while those at the top grew plump, I could see the despair in the eyes of the older folks around me "Got my Retirement app going sage! just a 465 days! woot woot!" In my head I'm like "you've been waiting to get old?" One thing I learned early was if you just shut up the world will tell you exactly whats wrong with it and how to avoid those mistakes.

So I started searching how I could get escape, A post on Reddit lead me to TMF and I've been crawling the forum for the past week absorbing all this precious knowledge.

Now I'm ready to put it into action..

I've decided to try my hand at eCommerce, I've begun speaking with suppliers in asia but I would like to try and keep the product domestic. My google searches for suppliers here have yielded no results so I may be forced to use alibaba. If anyone has any tips finding domestic suppliers PM me. I may have to search a bit harder in @biophase and @Walter may threads.

Thanks again for reading and I will be making weekly updates or daily if something big happens

Let's get it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sagemoney

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
439%
Mar 12, 2018
Michigan
March 22nd 2018:

I contacted the supplier and they let me know that all the changes I requested are possible, I am still awaiting her quote. After reading walter's thread I am a bit skeptical though and hope that they fully understand the changes I wanted. I tried to make it as clear as possible.

Still on the hunt for more than 2 potential suppliers but it seems limited mainly to china.

Sagemoney

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
439%
Mar 12, 2018
Michigan
Doing more research and I see people are looking for more than just your traditional product.

I've decided to put a slight "twist" on something that's been around for ages but everyone's used at one time or another.

I don't want to reveal the domain name but I'm surprised it hasn't been bought yet gonna tally up the total costs over time in this thread of course.

domain name: 43 dollars 2 year lease.

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Cancel anytime

$7 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 44% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Crush Goals: 30% Off GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Save the best: bookmark/archive ability
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • Crush Goals: 50% Off a GoalSumo.com Subscription

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.