- Joined
- Jan 28, 2020
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 25%
Hello you all.
Currently I'm starting to the devolpe a project with a e-store and a blog in my web page.
I've the idea and the concept already in paper and not floating around anymore.
I've the domain and Wordpress with all the tools and plug ins to do it.
But oh man! I'm so slow even I get tired of me trying every single button and function in Wordpress just to learn what it does. I know this is because I'm new and in a while I'll learn it but.
Do you think I'm doing right messing up my web page many times until I find the right way or is there any option beside YouTube tutorials you guys know to learn Wordpress so I can doit faster or become better?
Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you
Currently I'm starting to the devolpe a project with a e-store and a blog in my web page.
I've the idea and the concept already in paper and not floating around anymore.
I've the domain and Wordpress with all the tools and plug ins to do it.
But oh man! I'm so slow even I get tired of me trying every single button and function in Wordpress just to learn what it does. I know this is because I'm new and in a while I'll learn it but.
Do you think I'm doing right messing up my web page many times until I find the right way or is there any option beside YouTube tutorials you guys know to learn Wordpress so I can doit faster or become better?
Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
