The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mind and Methods

RobertKV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 16, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the opportunity to be here.
My name is Robert, and I am from the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary.
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane twice and Unscripted once. These books gave me great inspiration.
My main goal here is to exchange ideas, views, strategies and process know-how (incl. tools and best practices) on how to set-up and run a profitable, fastlane business.
I have three small businesses (middle lane, in the best case). One of them is a management consultancy, another one is a webshop for physical products (namely shoes – had some success with Facebook Ads, regularly close to a ROI of 10). My hobby is travelling (I have travelled to about 50 countries, in four continents).

I recently dug in the lean startup philosophy and methods (I think, this goes pretty well with MJ DeMarco’s approach). I may even contribute here in the subject, as I have 25 years practice in lean management. I think the subject would deserve more attention here, than it gets now. Perhaps not the Holy Grail, but VERY promising. Instead of writing a traditional business plan (BS, at this stage), developing a finished product, then trying to PUSH it onto the customer, following this method everything should be PULLED by the customer.
MJ’s Five Fastlane Commandments (CENTS) + lean startup philosophy and methods = much bigger chance to succeed. I plan to prove it.

Robert

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Robert, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for mentioning the book about "Lean startup". I've been wanting to read it for a long time now, but never got around to buying it for myself. I think you convinced me this time though and il order it on amazon right now :D haha.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...