The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Mind and Methods

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

RobertKV

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 16, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the opportunity to be here.
My name is Robert, and I am from the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary.
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane twice and Unscripted once. These books gave me great inspiration.
My main goal here is to exchange ideas, views, strategies and process know-how (incl. tools and best practices) on how to set-up and run a profitable, fastlane business.
I have three small businesses (middle lane, in the best case). One of them is a management consultancy, another one is a webshop for physical products (namely shoes – had some success with Facebook Ads, regularly close to a ROI of 10). My hobby is travelling (I have travelled to about 50 countries, in four continents).

I recently dug in the lean startup philosophy and methods (I think, this goes pretty well with MJ DeMarco’s approach). I may even contribute here in the subject, as I have 25 years practice in lean management. I think the subject would deserve more attention here, than it gets now. Perhaps not the Holy Grail, but VERY promising. Instead of writing a traditional business plan (BS, at this stage), developing a finished product, then trying to PUSH it onto the customer, following this method everything should be PULLED by the customer.
MJ’s Five Fastlane Commandments (CENTS) + lean startup philosophy and methods = much bigger chance to succeed. I plan to prove it.

Robert

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Champion

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Robert, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for mentioning the book about "Lean startup". I've been wanting to read it for a long time now, but never got around to buying it for myself. I think you convinced me this time though and il order it on amazon right now :D haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock