I have literally had enough with trying to solve this ridiculous problem I have in Meta Business manager.
I've paid ten times over in my TIME to try and resolve the problems.
Please can someone who knows what they're doing offer help please? I will pay.
This is the run down.
I have several business manager accounts. Most inactive.
I have a new commerce store.
I have an instagram account, Facebook, ad account, commerce account linked to one of my biz manager accounts.
I have found that my Instagram account is 'owned' for ads by an old commerce account.
This means I have 'partial' access to my own Instagram account for ads/shopping etc (I also cannot reshape content from Instagram to Facebook, hence sourcing he problem'.
I cannot change or remove the Instagram account from this old commerce manager or vice versa - I have tried everything within my knowledge.
I imagine this is basic for someone that knows what they're doing, but id really like someone to fix the problem, and give an overhaul of my account please.
I've paid ten times over in my TIME to try and resolve the problems.
Please can someone who knows what they're doing offer help please? I will pay.
This is the run down.
I have several business manager accounts. Most inactive.
I have a new commerce store.
I have an instagram account, Facebook, ad account, commerce account linked to one of my biz manager accounts.
I have found that my Instagram account is 'owned' for ads by an old commerce account.
This means I have 'partial' access to my own Instagram account for ads/shopping etc (I also cannot reshape content from Instagram to Facebook, hence sourcing he problem'.
I cannot change or remove the Instagram account from this old commerce manager or vice versa - I have tried everything within my knowledge.
I imagine this is basic for someone that knows what they're doing, but id really like someone to fix the problem, and give an overhaul of my account please.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
