The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Merry Christmas All

Anything related to matters of the mind

Robin 133

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 16, 2022
I've only recently joined this forum, and am halfway through TMF . It's been a massive shift for me, reading the posts and seeing the encouragement going on is invaluable. I started work on a project early in the year, but guess I didn't really understand that it was actually possible, so slowed down on the action needed. That way of seeing things has been well and truly dismantled after a short couple of weeks.

It's 12:20 here in the UK. We're having some downtime before an Xmas walk and dinner.

I'm spending this time working on my product, so that in the coming years, rather than sharing gifts with a £5 limit, like we did this year. I will be able to take my family to Thailand and enjoy the festive period on a beach.

Happy Christmas all,
Robin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MDToBe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 19, 2022
I've only recently joined this forum, and am halfway through TMF . It's been a massive shift for me, reading the posts and seeing the encouragement going on is invaluable. I started work on a project early in the year, but guess I didn't really understand that it was actually possible, so slowed down on the action needed. That way of seeing things has been well and truly dismantled after a short couple of weeks.

It's 12:20 here in the UK. We're having some downtime before an Xmas walk and dinner.

I'm spending this time working on my product, so that in the coming years, rather than sharing gifts with a £5 limit, like we did this year. I will be able to take my family to Thailand and enjoy the festive period on a beach.

Happy Christmas all,
Robin
Hey Robin, it’s 7:57 here in America (East coast). First off I want to say I hope you guys are warm and enjoying your family man. I’m 100% with you on the shift in mental frames. I didn’t fully get into reading the millionaire fast lane. (Huge mistake ). Now I’m halfway through unscripted . Man… I feel like I’m stripping away all the bullshit that I believed or thought. I’m just glad that there’s people out there who genuinely want to change the trajectory of their family’s lives. I’m sitting here looking at our tree with nothing. I wasn’t able to afford anything for my siblings or my parents this year.As the oldest I feel I’m not taking care of my family and it’s burning me on the inside. We’re on similar missions and I hope that you can give your family all that you’ve ever wanted.
-All best , Alan

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Oct 5, 2018
Hang in there man! I was in your shoes just a year ago and now I am chilling in Thailand (can't afford to bring out my parents yet, but working on it... although they told me they would rather visit Siberia in Russia :D).

Everything can change super fast once you figure out how to consistently provide value.

MDToBe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 19, 2022
Hang in there man! I was in your shoes just a year ago and now I am chilling in Thailand (can't afford to bring out my parents yet, but working on it... although they told me they would rather visit Siberia in Russia :D).

Everything can change super fast once you figure out how to consistently provide value.
Thanks man, I really needed to see this post. I’ll keep grinding it out brother. I’m still expanding my entrepreneurial mind to what’s out there and what isn’t out there so I can fill that need. I just don’t have the funds to start anything which is why I’m still stuck at my job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robin 133

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 16, 2022
Thanks man, I really needed to see this post. I’ll keep grinding it out brother. I’m still expanding my entrepreneurial mind to what’s out there and what isn’t out there so I can fill that need. I just don’t have the funds to start anything which is why I’m still stuck at my job.
Have you thought about a service-based business? I'm building a course, which I'll sell alongside a community. Plenty to get on with without spending anything. And launching shouldn't cost much.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.