The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Me? Oh...

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
My name is Essa. I am from the crowded streets of South Africa (lol we do have TVs).

Welcome.

Have you read the books this forum is based on yet?

What are your aspirations with business?

Essa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Apr 14, 2018
South Africa
Welcome.

Have you read the books this forum is based on yet?

What are your aspirations with business?
Thank you. I've read both books. Before the reading of the books, I was a money-chaser. I'd read anything by financial gurus and never execute. Then I read TMF and adopted a different view towards business. I am currently attending university and using the money from my student loan to build safe and clean rooms to let/rent because the area I'm from is crowded with people from neighboring countries (Mozambique and Zimbabwe - almost all the CENTS commandments are being addressed here, excluding scale). I'm still new here Scot so I hope you don't mind me what are your aspirations? my business aspirations are to change lives of Africans by providing affordable and safe rooms to rent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...