mattman2040
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2016
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$70
$70
Hello fellow entrepreneur's,
This will be my first product on amazon, and I plan to utilize FBA. I am also working on manufacturing a private label product but thats for another thread.
I would like to get some input on a solid strategy to approach this product. I have placed my order with the supplier and im bow in the limbo stage until I can receive my product and ship to amazon. This will be about 60 days. I would like a little advice on a low cost high quantity item strategy. I would like to be as productive as possible during this time.
Just some info on the poduct:
Very low cost item, around $4.
Very lightweight and will be receving a large quantity of them.
If it were a higher ticket item i would create a website and drive traffic to it but like I said its is only going to be around $4
If you have any marketing ideas or strategys you would use yourself your knowledge and input will be greatly appreciated.
BTW I have become extremely addicted to this forum as all of you provide so much value to this forum I cannot get enough. Thank you for taking the time!
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
This will be my first product on amazon, and I plan to utilize FBA. I am also working on manufacturing a private label product but thats for another thread.
I would like to get some input on a solid strategy to approach this product. I have placed my order with the supplier and im bow in the limbo stage until I can receive my product and ship to amazon. This will be about 60 days. I would like a little advice on a low cost high quantity item strategy. I would like to be as productive as possible during this time.
Just some info on the poduct:
Very low cost item, around $4.
Very lightweight and will be receving a large quantity of them.
If it were a higher ticket item i would create a website and drive traffic to it but like I said its is only going to be around $4
If you have any marketing ideas or strategys you would use yourself your knowledge and input will be greatly appreciated.
BTW I have become extremely addicted to this forum as all of you provide so much value to this forum I cannot get enough. Thank you for taking the time!
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
