The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mastering Amazon Listings

Marketing, social media, advertising

Jd8888

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 2, 2019
After listing over 200 products in the past 2 years, I would like to sum up the core success factors:

1. Products Pictures which are outstanding within the keyword search: Outstanding means here especially compared to your listed competition

2. Having the right keywords: There are lots of tools which can give you an indication to your product but the best indication is from my view the PPC Tool from Amazon (AMS). Here you will get data once you lost your product and get traction. That helps to adept and learn more about the search behavior of a customer.

3. Review Management: Reviews are a core indicator to stay at the top. Organic reviews are just made with 5 stars if you build a real brand. Still, Amazon is not the place for ethics. Most 5 star reviews are fake. If your listing performs well, even your 1 star reviews will be faked by competition. I always call competitors and talk to them. So far I made 90 % positive experience with that.

4. AMS: Since Amazon is monetizing their traffic more and more, you have to understand the PPC add game. It is not anymore about just selling stock but manage the margins and speed of sales. Since introducing AMS we 10x-ed our business

5. Push a new product: The most underestimated thing is having a strong and aggressiv launch process. Here you have to focus on being fast with first sales (fans with newsletter) and sell solid for a certain period in one exact core keyword.

If you have something to add, please let me know. I am happy to adept core points.

Also please let me know how you like this post!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.