When starting your companies you are well of looking for "manager-investors". As a start-up entrepreneur you are not always the best guy to run the ship (as we know by now). So visit CEO-Europe. PM if you want the URL. If you want a CEO in 3 weeks (on position) instead of waiting several weeks or months, then this network is for you.
I don't want to spam here so PM if this is something for you. If you like running the ship and you rock while doing it, this will not be something for you (I am certain). For all others, take a look at least.
"Manager-investor", what is it? It is a manager who not only runs the ship, they will invest too. Can't be better than that. Not always easy to coop with (they can change your vision pretty much, because they have a vested financial interest when investing in you), but as long as you can back off and at least get the core fundamental ideas to become something, then I think it would be well worth the sacrifice.
Personally, as long as I don't have to run the ship and as long as I make money to live my dream life I am more than OK with it anyway. Because, in the end, everything is about making a living and making a living that is richer and richer.
There was one man who said (as always not correctly cited) "Money can only be ruled by self-interest and not by benevolence". In short: As long as the money is coming in you can always afford to look the other way from time to time.
I don't want to spam here so PM if this is something for you. If you like running the ship and you rock while doing it, this will not be something for you (I am certain). For all others, take a look at least.
"Manager-investor", what is it? It is a manager who not only runs the ship, they will invest too. Can't be better than that. Not always easy to coop with (they can change your vision pretty much, because they have a vested financial interest when investing in you), but as long as you can back off and at least get the core fundamental ideas to become something, then I think it would be well worth the sacrifice.
Personally, as long as I don't have to run the ship and as long as I make money to live my dream life I am more than OK with it anyway. Because, in the end, everything is about making a living and making a living that is richer and richer.
There was one man who said (as always not correctly cited) "Money can only be ruled by self-interest and not by benevolence". In short: As long as the money is coming in you can always afford to look the other way from time to time.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
