Most inventions are just upgrades of old products. I thought I had a good idea and I spoke to some close friends and it seems like nobody likes it. Highchairs and booster seats in restaurants are always made from wood and not very comfortable. I thought it would be great if there was a padded booster chair that kids can sit in and be happy. Nobody likes this idea ( not always a reason not to try it) The feedback I got was it would be hard to keep clean or restaurants do not want you to be comfortable because they need good turn over, not people sitting in booths. Maybe I should ask some restaurant owners. I wanted to see what everybody thought.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
