The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Making a living from trading cryptocurrency?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Jaxsss

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 13, 2021
It is possible, but very hard to do since you have no control in the market.

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Is it possible to make a living by trading cryptocurrency?
Not advisable.

People made serious money investing in early projects. People made serious money creating contents about cryptocurrency. People made serious money starting crypto projects. People made serious money selling "trading courses'.

Very rarely did someone make serious money trading crypto.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Buying and selling on the market, probably not. This is actually how I lost a lot of money when I first got into crypto.

Getting in EARLY at a DISCOUNT can make you A LOT of money. Try getting in to presales, ICO's and public sales. Whenever I see an opportunity to get in early with a discount, I'll always do it. Of course I check out if it's not a scam, and if the distribution of the tokens is okay-ish. As long as you spread your capital across enough projects, you will make a killing.

Ing

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Sure, when you buy low and sell high.
Or if you build valued cryptos.
Or sell shovels... platforms, ntfs.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
The new program website is live with a deal from now till the end of October...
MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom