The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making a company waifu.

Marketing, social media, advertising

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
Aight I know weird a$$ title. What I am saying is a waifu that is going to represent your company/business. I was reading the "Build Brands not Businesses" chapter and my brain got flatulent with an idea. A company waifu will set your company/business to be different from the competition. And in the chapter that I was reading say's on how to build a brand is to be "Polarize, Arouse emotions, Be risqué, Encourage interaction and Be unconventional. A company waifu hits the Arouse emotions part if she is designed to be cute or hot. It also hits the Be risque part by making her hot as said in previous statement. And finally it hits the be unconventional part. I have almost never seen a company make/design a waifu. Out of the 5 it hits 3. The polarize and be interactive part can be done easily through other means but can still fall into the company waifu idea if bent correctly. I could definitely make a company waifu because I can draw well and have studied anatomy. The only other shit that I have to deal with is character design and what my company can represent. The only downside I see on this idea is that the waifu can be molested by r34. No don't searched up what r34 is, it wont end well. Wouldn't a headline saying "CEO of a company made a waifu for advertising" be funny.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Half Impulse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2022
Aight I know weird a$$ title. What I am saying is a waifu that is going to represent your company/business. I was reading the "Build Brands not Businesses" chapter and my brain got flatulent with an idea. A company waifu will set your company/business to be different from the competition. And in the chapter that I was reading say's on how to build a brand is to be "Polarize, Arouse emotions, Be risqué, Encourage interaction and Be unconventional. A company waifu hits the Arouse emotions part if she is designed to be cute or hot. It also hits the Be risque part by making her hot as said in previous statement. And finally it hits the be unconventional part. I have almost never seen a company make/design a waifu. Out of the 5 it hits 3. The polarize and be interactive part can be done easily through other means but can still fall into the company waifu idea if bent correctly. I could definitely make a company waifu because I can draw well and have studied anatomy. The only other shit that I have to deal with is character design and what my company can represent. The only downside I see on this idea is that the waifu can be molested by r34. No don't searched up what r34 is, it wont end well. Wouldn't a headline saying "CEO of a company made a waifu for advertising" be funny.
Well that was a rollercoaster. Didn't Samsung try this with their ai assistant?

easy850

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2021

yellowist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jun 12, 2022
What industry are you looking to get involved in? If the audience can relate to it I think it's not a bad idea, however if you were to get into an industry like automobiles I think it would just put people off. The only people I ever see in my local O'Reilly's are old men and slightly younger old men, obviously not really fitting the demographic. If it fits the demographic, then I like the idea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
Well that was a rollercoaster. Didn't Samsung try this with their ai assistant?
Yes. This waifu idea can be potent if put to use in the right situation. Like what samsung did in a ad campaign. Samsung is the only company by far that had a "popular" company waifu. But what if a small business had a eye catching waifu that played a roll in marketing. The things that it can do: It could prolong viewer retention while watching ads with said waifu in it, it is a lot more eye catching than bold text with flashy colors(Sometimes less means more) and more things that I could think about. I could write a full business plan about this, but I would't because results can do more than words on a powerpoint.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.