What's new

Luminance monitor settings

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

A way of life

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
16
Location
Sweden
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 175%
Hello, I sit in front a 27-inch screen 60 cm from the screen a lot. I always hated reading long times on the computer while doing research I feel dizzy sometimes. Only recently I thought maybe it was my luminance settings being too bright and I changed it.

I have had a headache for 3 days now I don't know the reason why but could be sitting in front my computer for most of the days while only going out when going to the gym.

Would love to know if someone has some good luminance monitor settings that work well for them that keeps them from being a little less tired.

Was also thinking about maybe buying some glasses for computer use only anyone has experience with those? (I don't have any glasses at this moment.)

Right now I can only program for around 5 hours on weekends but I want to program 12 hrs and I feel like I can do it but it kills my eyes.

Right now my
contrast is at 50.
brightness 20,
eco mode text,
gamma 2,
dcr off,
overdrive medium,
game mode off,
shadow control 50
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom