The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lost for words

Mario Hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 25, 2018
London
Hello all and hello MJ,
I have been part of this forum for over two weeks and I have been thinking the best way to introduce myself. I have also been thinking I do not have a very good excuse or inspiring story, that my ETF moment is not strong enough, that my reasons to be here are fake in the eyes of others with more serious excuses, mine is just not good enough.
After reading Unscripted for the second time, I have enough conviction to believe in myself and start doing something about it. Yes, I can come in here and say that I will quit my job and start my life as a successful entrepreneur but that is not the case yet. Unscripted is an eye opener and a good slap in the face. It takes the blindfold off and then you see it... It has been there in front of you your whole life. It is you, but a suppression of yourself. A never-ending loop of the first paragraph in this post.
I can only say that I know I have what it takes, to live the life I have always wanted, it is an urge to strive to be better and an urge not to be left behind. I refuse to go through life unnoticed. I am not looking for fame but I want to do something out of my life. I am tired of creating thousands for my employer and pennies for myself. I have what it takes to live an extraordinary life and have that feeling of accomplishment for the rest of my life.
I am looking for guidance and advice but not someone who will do the work for me. My path is mine and mine alone. And I know I want to create and I know I want to build something of my own. Then take a step back and see that what I have done was good for me and good for others. Possessions are secondary...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Mario, happy to hear Unscripted resonated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...