Hello there;
As I mentioned before (in my introduction), I'm currently in college for an Accounting degree, I did it because I was advised so by a very successful businessman and also because it can be fun and somehow useful for my career as an entrepreneur!
Well, right now I'm doing my degree, but I can't stop reading about business and entrepreneurship, I've managed to find so many websites/magazines/forums that provide priceless information about the career I'm really interested in, and I couldn't be more motivated to finish school and get some things going, but the problem is that, with all the great things around me that are keeping me motivated and optimistic, I'm really really horrified by thoughts of me finishing my degree and losing motivation and starting thinking things like :"oh hell, why would I need a business?? a job is easier and consumes less time" or "man I'm not ready to take risks to start a business, entrepreneurship is only for geniuses"!! :nono:
I've seen it happening to many people around me and it really scares me as I don't wanna end up like them, miserable with a useless job and a shitty life!!
So my question is: How can I still be as motivated as I am now in four years??
You'd probably say "It's up to you to stay motivated", but it's not that easy, so many things can change, and that's what I'm afraid of, because sometimes I tend to start thinking "SLOWLANE" and jobs but I immediately come to this forum to regain my enthusiasm, plus I'm doing things like hanging a poster of my dream car (the Murcielago) above my head so it would be the first thing I see in the morning.
Any further advice would be truly appreciated !!
Best :smxB:
As I mentioned before (in my introduction), I'm currently in college for an Accounting degree, I did it because I was advised so by a very successful businessman and also because it can be fun and somehow useful for my career as an entrepreneur!
Well, right now I'm doing my degree, but I can't stop reading about business and entrepreneurship, I've managed to find so many websites/magazines/forums that provide priceless information about the career I'm really interested in, and I couldn't be more motivated to finish school and get some things going, but the problem is that, with all the great things around me that are keeping me motivated and optimistic, I'm really really horrified by thoughts of me finishing my degree and losing motivation and starting thinking things like :"oh hell, why would I need a business?? a job is easier and consumes less time" or "man I'm not ready to take risks to start a business, entrepreneurship is only for geniuses"!! :nono:
I've seen it happening to many people around me and it really scares me as I don't wanna end up like them, miserable with a useless job and a shitty life!!
So my question is: How can I still be as motivated as I am now in four years??
You'd probably say "It's up to you to stay motivated", but it's not that easy, so many things can change, and that's what I'm afraid of, because sometimes I tend to start thinking "SLOWLANE" and jobs but I immediately come to this forum to regain my enthusiasm, plus I'm doing things like hanging a poster of my dream car (the Murcielago) above my head so it would be the first thing I see in the morning.
Any further advice would be truly appreciated !!
Best :smxB:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
