The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking forward to talk with you!

ambitio

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jan 21, 2023
Germany
Before I talk about myself, I want to thank you all. Thank you MJ DeMarco for sharing your knowledge and for creating this forum. And also a big thank you to the users who help other people achieve their goals, without expecting anything in return.

My Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm a 17 year old guy from Germany.

I'm somewhat introverted.

Right now I'm working to change that, my ultimate goal is to be able to have interesting ongoing conversations with strangers and that is also a reason as to why I have joined this forum. I want to talk with you people as much as possible, I think that all of you are very interesting people with very interesting backstories.

I currently don't live at my parents house anymore. I've got a complected family relationship. I have to somewhat care for myself. I currently have a nearly non existent income, it consists of the money I monthly receive from the Jugendamt (youth welfare office) for living necessity's. And I have absolutely no knowledge of the market, I want to be out there! Because of those reasons, I'm currently looking for a job, preferably something social, to build that social skill! :D

I'm into self improvement; meditating, going to the gym, being grateful. I'm trying my best to be better than my past self. (I don't want to brag... but I'm doing it anyway ;) : I am a completely different person compared to myself nearly two years ago)

I'm also learning how to become a web developer, to prepare myself to start a business: Having enough money and skills to somewhat know what I'm doing and to not fail immediately. As Fox said in his book:

"Think of your freelancing time as a paid education in becoming a real business owner"

Thank you for reading!

I'm looking forward to be talking with all of you!

-Andreas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...