Rick Mauer
PARKED
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
So I read the millionaire fastlane a few months ago. I decided to create a fitness/social type website. I have a degree in exercise science, but am currently registered nurse. I've been around fitness almost my whole life. One of the common complaints I get from people looking to get into fitness, is that they have no one to work out with, and no one to motivate them. Studies have also shown that if you agree to meet someone to work out, you are less likely to skip out. Anyway...that's why I decided to create Fitness Link Up.
I've created the website, but I'm not sure what the next step is. I don't want to invest thousands of dollars trying to market it. I'm not even sure the best way to market it. Maybe I'm looking for a partner or a group of partners...not sure really. I'm content with my job now. I only work 3 days/week and make a decent salary. Sure it's not fastlane, but I live pretty comfortably. I don't have any kids or any debt really. I had a full athletic scholarship for my undergrad degree. I like taking my savings and investing my money and watching it grow.
Any feedback on the site would be appreciated, and if anyone has some good marketing ideas, or would like to partner up on this venture please contact me. Obviously I'm looking for someone who has experience building website traffic, and a passion for fitness would also be nice.
BTW, that's me on the front page of the website. You can also see some of my videos on youtube @ ExtremeFitnessGuru's Channel - YouTube. I could see myself doing some kind of workout DVD someday...if I had the $$$ to finance it.
Thanks!
I've created the website, but I'm not sure what the next step is. I don't want to invest thousands of dollars trying to market it. I'm not even sure the best way to market it. Maybe I'm looking for a partner or a group of partners...not sure really. I'm content with my job now. I only work 3 days/week and make a decent salary. Sure it's not fastlane, but I live pretty comfortably. I don't have any kids or any debt really. I had a full athletic scholarship for my undergrad degree. I like taking my savings and investing my money and watching it grow.
Any feedback on the site would be appreciated, and if anyone has some good marketing ideas, or would like to partner up on this venture please contact me. Obviously I'm looking for someone who has experience building website traffic, and a passion for fitness would also be nice.
BTW, that's me on the front page of the website. You can also see some of my videos on youtube @ ExtremeFitnessGuru's Channel - YouTube. I could see myself doing some kind of workout DVD someday...if I had the $$$ to finance it.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
