The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for something on relationships/networking

For any book discussion

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
Hey everyone!

So while I work on my fastlane business I'm also working with a company related to the field my business is in. It's a dual strategy where I can develop my business contacts to leverage within my business as well as benefit my company with.

I'm looking to develop relationships where I meet investors and startup companies. I'd like to build relationships with investors so that I can provide the value that my company has to their investment opportunities, and magnify the potential for a higher return.

I'm also searching for startups who can use my company's value to grow their businesses.

The thing is that I've never done this kind of thing before. I have an idea for what it will be like when I begin networking, and I'm willing to dive into it and figure it out, although it's nice to have some tools, strategies, mindsets..etc beforehand. At the moment, I've got the tried and true principle and value of doing everything possible to provide value to everyone I meet. Maybe that's enough to get started and learn as I go. Either way, your advice and recommendations are really appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
Have you thought about a local BNI? A local Business institution that offers networkng events ??

Not till you mentioned it. Definitely going to look in to that. Thanks!

SOYEnterprises

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 22, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Way to go for you. Most of my networking ideas came form Zig Ziglar and Robert Kiyosaki. Reading and listening to both of them gave me a feel for where to bump into investors as well as getting comfortable talking to them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.