- Joined
- Feb 19, 2011
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 19%
I am looking for people with a large email list to invite their subscribers to post on a relatively new message board/blogging community. I can provide more details and URL of the blog through PM.
I am able to pay $200 per 100 referrals. A referral is considered each unique person who registers on the blog and make their first post comment. A couple sentences or a short paragraph should do. Payment will be through paypal. I am able to pay new members up to $5 for their first post.
Ideally I am looking for people with subscribers who they regularly keep in contact with through emails, not just a simple generic spam email list.
Do you guys think platforms like Upwork and Elance would be a suitable place to look for people with such a subscriber base?
I am able to pay $200 per 100 referrals. A referral is considered each unique person who registers on the blog and make their first post comment. A couple sentences or a short paragraph should do. Payment will be through paypal. I am able to pay new members up to $5 for their first post.
Ideally I am looking for people with subscribers who they regularly keep in contact with through emails, not just a simple generic spam email list.
Do you guys think platforms like Upwork and Elance would be a suitable place to look for people with such a subscriber base?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
