The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for Internet Marketers with Large Email Lists

Marketing, social media, advertising

CosMoen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Feb 19, 2011
I am looking for people with a large email list to invite their subscribers to post on a relatively new message board/blogging community. I can provide more details and URL of the blog through PM.

I am able to pay $200 per 100 referrals. A referral is considered each unique person who registers on the blog and make their first post comment. A couple sentences or a short paragraph should do. Payment will be through paypal. I am able to pay new members up to $5 for their first post.

Ideally I am looking for people with subscribers who they regularly keep in contact with through emails, not just a simple generic spam email list.

Do you guys think platforms like Upwork and Elance would be a suitable place to look for people with such a subscriber base?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
No, I would find communities that sell "solo ads", but be careful it is a lot of crap out there. If you create a deal where you only pay for sign up instead of "clicks" you will not be tricked. Good luck !

CosMoen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Feb 19, 2011
Wh
No, I would find communities that sell "solo ads", but be careful it is a lot of crap out there. If you create a deal where you only pay for sign up instead of "clicks" you will not be tricked. Good luck !
what do you mean by "solo ads"?

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
Solo ads are a type of email ad you can buy from email list owners. Solo means you are the only advertiser in that email. The prices range wildly because the list owner charges whatever he/she wants.

You won't likely find these folks on freelancing sites but can in forums. Safe swaps is one I used a couple of times. There are facebook groups with list owners too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CosMoen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Feb 19, 2011
Solo ads are a type of email ad you can buy from email list owners. Solo means you are the only advertiser in that email. The prices range wildly because the list owner charges whatever he/she wants.

You won't likely find these folks on freelancing sites but can in forums. Safe swaps is one I used a couple of times. There are facebook groups with list owners too.

Thank you. I will definitely look into this and keep everybody in this thread posted if I find success off of safe swaps

Also, if anybody on this forum has an email list and is interested, send me a PM and I will give you more details, etc .

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
Yes "Tyler Ellison" is completly right.

I would start small and se the results, and then scale up. It all comes down to your landingpage, copy/conversion and most important if the people is the right target for your service :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.