The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a community to accelerate

Tom M.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2014
London, UK
Hi All

I first read TMF about a year ago and happy to say that i took action (although maybe not as much as i'd hoped).

I started a Blog on the side of my 9-5 and have posted consistently for a year.

I have seen my traffic grow into the thousands of visitors per month and am now looking to accelerate and start to ramp up monetization (which has been non-existent to date)

I have quite a few options from writing a book, to software, to services (this looks most likely to begin with) but will start with some affiliate marketing.

I know that isn't exactly fastlane but i need to build up a side income in order to be able to cover my costs and quit my job. Once i quit i can then go full throttle on the business.

I have joined here for advice, wisdom, expertise and inspiration and look forward to speaking to you all.

In the meantime if there is any thing i can do to help you in my area of expertise (YouTube) you can find me at http://www.faqtube.tv

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Welcome to the Fast Lane.

Griff

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Feb 23, 2015
Chicago
Welcome man! Fellow new guy here. I checked out your site and it looks really good so my question is, why did you wait so long to monetize it? You said you've been working on it for the last year yet are just starting to monetize it now. Were you just waiting to build up a significant following first?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...