The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Long time fastlaner

NeoDialectic

Successfully Exited the Rat Race
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
685%
Feb 11, 2022
Phoenix, az
Hey Everyone,

Long time Fastlaner here. I may have met a few of you guys in a fastlane lunch meetup in AZ a few years ago. I've participated on the forums one way or another for a decade or so. My business partner and I have always valued our privacy so we shared an anonymous account and spoke as one voice when asking questions or giving help. Recently we decided to open up more and have signed up for ourselves!

I am in my mid 30s and have been selling things since I was 14 or so. My business partner and I started working together 15 years ago or so. In the last year, our business was valued at 8 figures and we sold it. Looking forward to continuing to giving back to the community and finding my way to the next fulfilling adventure.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for providing these forums and the rest of you for the friendly banter!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Nice! Congratulations on your success

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Impressive, and nice you have chosen to join the forum. Looking forward to your input.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
am in my mid 30s and have been selling things since I was 14 or so. My business partner and I started working together 15 years ago or so. Recently we just sold the business we built for ~8 figures.

Congrats!!! How exciting. Do you have anything to share on the experience? Surely there had to be ups, downs, and things learned.

Welcome back.

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US
Another true success of an Entreprenuer! Glad to be a part of a community that all strive for that same success and are able to do so. Congratulations!

NeoDialectic

Successfully Exited the Rat Race
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
685%
Feb 11, 2022
Phoenix, az
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Congrats!!! How exciting. Do you have anything to share on the experience? Surely there had to be ups, downs, and things learned.

Welcome back.

Definitely! It's been a hell of a ride. I am still trying to figure out the best way to share these experiences. I think I will eventually start a thread telling our business journey (+AMA). Then I think the selling experience deserves it's own thread as well, but honestly ours was relatively smooth sailing.

MveloWins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 19, 2013
South Africa
Hey Everyone,

Long time Fastlaner here. I may have met a few of you guys in a fastlane lunch meetup in AZ a few years ago. I've participated on the forums one way or another for a decade or so. My business partner and I have always valued our privacy so we shared an anonymous account and spoke as one voice when asking questions or giving help. Recently we decided to open up more and have signed up for ourselves!

I am in my mid 30s and have been selling things since I was 14 or so. My business partner and I started working together 15 years ago or so. In the last year, our business was valued at 8 figures and we sold it. Looking forward to continuing to giving back to the community and finding my way to the next fulfilling adventure.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for providing these forums and the rest of you for the friendly banter!
Looking forward to learning from you. Thank you for taking the time out to share.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...