Chuferd
New Contributor
I was seven when my neighbor took me in my barn and made me touch him, two years later, a kid in school informed me that my parents were divorced, at 11 my dad was dead from cancer (he was 38) and that summer what the neighbor did to me and my brother came to roost in my house. with him and me. My youth was ruined, I drank and fought all through my 20's got a check for $100,000 spent it partying tried college and did well but didn't finish, Met a wonderful woman at 33 and quit drinking, got married, have a job, a house, some pets. Now I am 41. I can do 110 pushups in 3 1/2 minutes. Can run 40 yards in under 5 seconds. a mile in 7 min. do squats and lunges despite having a cadaver tendon for an anterior cruciate ligament. I know MJ said there were times when he was depressed. I am there. there is no way I 'll ever have wealth it has eluded me for a lifetime. I drive for a living and in 8 years driving on Indiana roads (at night) 7500 people have perished on those same roads. After 500,000 miles my focus is waning...my days are numbered. My youth has left me extremely embarrassed to display the one thing that could net me any money...My voice. I can literally imitate dozens of celebrity voices from tone loc to eddie money....the list goes on. I discover a new voices all the time, like stevie nicks and cher. My god I crack my self and my wife up every day with out fail. For gods sake I can do the frampton guitar voice bit without the synthesizer. But its like that singing frog that only does it for the owner. I recently started letting people hear my recordings and they are blown away. I just feel exhausted with life I'm sick of 600 per week with Sunday off only. MJ you are a great motivator but I can never create something out of nothing like you did. I'm trying to make a website...Hoophookups.com, but I am thoroughly confused every day by something different that I don't understand. Meanwhile there are computer programmers and wizards I am competing with...like I have a chance:nonod::cuss:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
