The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Live in a heavy tourism area. Question.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

YMCMB

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 25, 2012
I recently moved to an area in the US that has a high level of tourism. I see all these tourists just spending hard earned money so freely. Hotels, Restaurants, Shops, Bars etc... I hate to post such a noob question but can anyone help spark some ideas for a fastlane either B&M business or online? My skills are heavy in IT, Online advertising... I live near Myrtle Beach SC. btw.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

davedev

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Jun 3, 2013
Florida
Consult for the local businesses giving them marketing strategies to use to take greater advantage of the tourists roaming the city?

Edit.

All those tourists probably have smartphones.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
Partner with local businesses and create a digital discount book for tourists. Have 3 books: restaurants only, attractions only, both. Charge a fee for access to each book.

Most people will use Yelp to check for these things so try to partner with high ranked Yelp people as much as possible.

YMCMB

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 25, 2012
Partner with local businesses and create a digital discount book for tourists. Have 3 books: restaurants only, attractions only, both. Charge a fee for access to each book.

Most people will use Yelp to check for these things so try to partner with high ranked Yelp people as much as possible.

I like this idea but that's a really cut throat market. They all ready have many of these coupon book offers at all the local public super markets, etc you can find these books such as this one.
themonstercouponbook.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%