- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
Ok, these are some really basic questions. In all fairness, I did try to google the answers before I came here, but even the answers didn't answer my questions. I guess they are just that basic!
So here I go:
1. How does someone link to a site? Is a link automatically created once you go there or is there some html I need to cut and paste.
2. I just went to this site: http://tools.marketleap.com/publinkpop/plapp/publinkpop.dll/BuildChart and typed in our website, which is not optimized at all and it comes back with a decent number of links. When I look at the links, it looks like a lot of them come from various posts I've made from the fastlane. So I am creating new links each time I post here?
3. Once we launch our new site, and are attempting to get links to our site, is there a way to see if a person has linked to you?
Thanks again for your time!
So here I go:
1. How does someone link to a site? Is a link automatically created once you go there or is there some html I need to cut and paste.
2. I just went to this site: http://tools.marketleap.com/publinkpop/plapp/publinkpop.dll/BuildChart and typed in our website, which is not optimized at all and it comes back with a decent number of links. When I look at the links, it looks like a lot of them come from various posts I've made from the fastlane. So I am creating new links each time I post here?
3. Once we launch our new site, and are attempting to get links to our site, is there a way to see if a person has linked to you?
Thanks again for your time!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
