- Joined
- Dec 23, 2013
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 6%
Hey guys,
I have a question regarding the sale of products marketed as medicine.
Me and this guy have a formula and product for a non-curable (but not life threatening) condition. It isn't conventional medicine nor does it involve any synthetic drugs, it is completely herbal and "natural". He currently sells it locally without a patent or a license and manufactures it himself.
My idea is to package it and distribute it worldwide as this truly works better than all the products I've tried (I have the condition). I was thinking of marketing it online and maybe eventually selling the patent or license once I get the significant sales volume.
How would I go about doing this? What procedures would one need to take and would it be much different to licensing any other type of product? Any start up advice or correction would be greatly appreciated as I am new to all of this.
Thank you.
I have a question regarding the sale of products marketed as medicine.
Me and this guy have a formula and product for a non-curable (but not life threatening) condition. It isn't conventional medicine nor does it involve any synthetic drugs, it is completely herbal and "natural". He currently sells it locally without a patent or a license and manufactures it himself.
My idea is to package it and distribute it worldwide as this truly works better than all the products I've tried (I have the condition). I was thinking of marketing it online and maybe eventually selling the patent or license once I get the significant sales volume.
How would I go about doing this? What procedures would one need to take and would it be much different to licensing any other type of product? Any start up advice or correction would be greatly appreciated as I am new to all of this.
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
