MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
I don't think a lot of the guys in the forum know just how many ladies are on this forum -- I think a lot of us see a screenname and automatically assign the gender as male ... also because of this, I think a lot of the conversations can get raunchy, like a bunch a men sitting around drinking beer at a bar ... I need to apologize for that and I am hoping to keep this place as professional as possible.
A reminder to us men (including me) ... lets keep this place professional like we are at a Chamber of Commerce Networking event or something similar ... thank you.
So, if you are a woman, stand up and let's hear from ya! Where ya from? How'd you find out about Fastlane? :groove:
A reminder to us men (including me) ... lets keep this place professional like we are at a Chamber of Commerce Networking event or something similar ... thank you.
So, if you are a woman, stand up and let's hear from ya! Where ya from? How'd you find out about Fastlane? :groove:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
