Carlo J.
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2014
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 74%
I don't live in America nor in Europe but the audience where I am going to sell my e-book is mainly coming from there. So my question is, where is the proper place to get a legal disclaimer for my e-book? Here in my country or there? I don't exactly know about legal issues that much but I just want to hire a lawyer that could write a quick disclaimer for my e-book to cover my a$$.
My e-book is about how I recovered from a medical condition although I am not a doctor and don't claim that the advice and techniques I have written in my book are absolutely guaranteed and fail-proof. It shouldn't be taken as medical advice. These are just my opinions on what worked for me. Here is the link to my e-book thread just in case you are wondering.
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ke-a-cure-to-cancer-but-is-it-fastlane.52768/
Thanks!
My e-book is about how I recovered from a medical condition although I am not a doctor and don't claim that the advice and techniques I have written in my book are absolutely guaranteed and fail-proof. It shouldn't be taken as medical advice. These are just my opinions on what worked for me. Here is the link to my e-book thread just in case you are wondering.
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ke-a-cure-to-cancer-but-is-it-fastlane.52768/
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
