Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 31 and since my early 20s I have started and failed in 3 businesses. After each failure I have learned a lot and got out of the rut that followed in less time. I'm now working on my 4th business, I bought a 25 yr old restaurant that has a unique style and an amazing reputation. It gets loyal customers from hours away but the owners are old and have a run down place and no socials or advertising. I'm looking to turn things around, systemize and franchise. I used all my money to buy the place and do some renovations on the major stuff (needs a lot of work still) but I'm betting this time things will soar. I have 2 baby girls and they are my fuel ⛽️ I want to live a life at home with my girls and be there for them. I was raised mainly by other caretakers then by myself since around 10 because my parents worked so much and they were never there for me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
