The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lead gen business for alcohol/cannabis delivery. Doable?

sigmapreneur

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 11, 2020
So I've had this idea for a while but I don't know how I'll execute it. Maybe you guys can help me out.

Before I became unemployed, I was a courier for Foodora for a few months delivering alcohol. I've had many people come up to me asking me questions because they couldn't believe that alcohol can be ordered through Foodora. Mostly people just order food from there. Anyway, the company went bankrupt and left a void rich in opportunity imo.

After learning about the business model MJ used to build his internet company, it gave me the idea to use that same model and apply it to some sort of alcohol and cannabis delivery service.

Could this be a start of something big?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
So I've had this idea for a while but I don't know how I'll execute it. Maybe you guys can help me out.

Before I became unemployed, I was a courier for Foodora for a few months delivering alcohol. I've had many people come up to me asking me questions because they couldn't believe that alcohol can be ordered through Foodora. Mostly people just order food from there. Anyway, the company went bankrupt and left a void rich in opportunity imo.

After learning about the business model MJ used to build his internet company, it gave me the idea to use that same model and apply it to some sort of alcohol and cannabis delivery service.

You need to ask yourself, why did the company go bankrupt, before trying to make a business similar to theirs.
If you cant come up with an answer, thats a bad sign.
If you can, post it here.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
Foodora was bought by a competitor.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California

Can we sell pot online yet? or do we gotta wait for the feds to decriminalize it? Amazon for all things pot!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.