The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Law of Effection at Work

AdamMaxum

a worthy successor indeed
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 30, 2011
NY
i like michael vick as a player. very exciting to watch, and I will not be surprised if they go-to the Superbowl this year.

With that said...I don't believe the eagles made a wrong decision in signing him to a large contract (it was obv going to happen after last year), BUT I KNOW he is going to get hurt sooner then later. And when he does, shits going to hit the fan.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
i like michael vick as a player. very exciting to watch, and I will not be surprised if they go-to the Superbowl this year.

With that said...I don't believe the eagles made a wrong decision in signing him to a large contract (it was obv going to happen after last year), BUT I KNOW he is going to get hurt sooner then later. And when he does, shits going to hit the fan.

They got Vince Young to be his backup because they know he'll probably get injured during the season; Vince Young isn't good enough to start but I'd say he's a decent backup to replace Vick for a few games if he gets injured. Also, if Andy Reid can turn Michael Vick from being just a running quarterback to being a good passer as well, maybe he can do the same for Vince Young?

Even though I'm a Chargers fan, I really enjoyed watching Michael Vick play last year. He looked unstoppable in some games like the one where he destroyed the Redskins.

[video=youtube;Eu0H1YHOL_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu0H1YHOL_8[/video]

It's also a great redemption story. He committed an evil act, served 2 years in prison for it, sat on the bench for a year as McNabb's backup and now he's saying and doing the right things, going around speaking to kids about treating animals right and being a good influence on the Eagles as well; you don't hear about him getting into any fights or drunk driving, etc. Hopefully, he can keep up this behavior for the rest of his career.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.