The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Late Introduction From The UK

Joe Davies

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 23, 2014
Hey all,

I joined in September after reading the book. I've since joined INSIDERS after finding so much value in the free forums. I highly recommend. This forum really is BS free :)

My background... around 2006 I got a job as an IT apprentice for a small company, where one of my jobs was to look after the website - which had no visitors. I took it upon myself to find out how to get more traffic to the website. There I learned about SEO mostly and PPC, online marketing, and haven't looked back.

My new found fascination for SEO and online marketing lead me to forums like Warrior Forum where I bought some products (some brilliant, some terrible), learned a load more stuff.

I landed some high paying SEO jobs as a direct result of all this learning.

It wasn't until 2009 I decided to take the plunge and become a freelance SEO consultant. This lasted a whole year before I decided to go to Magaluf while working on projects. For those of you who don't know Magaluf is a party zone for Brits abroad. Needless to say I got no work done and lost all my clients.

I then came back to the UK and had to get another job, which wasn't hard, with SEO knowledge you can WALK into any related job.

After another few years working as an SEO I teamed up with an old friend who was more business minded and started a new business in 2013. We took the plunge, both quit our jobs and went for it, with £0.

The business is in the SEO arena, this time more niche than simply SEO consultants. This year we're looking to hit £1m turnover so it's working out OK.

I'm here to learn more about the fastlane and about new opportunities as I'm looking to maybe start new projects / businesses.

I would be happy to give any SEO advice in the forums, maybe even do an AMA although there has been an SEO one very recently.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
Hi from the Canary Islands! So not everybody of the Brits invades Gran Canaria and Tenerife? Fascinating. (Just kidding.)
We could have a private conversation soon. Wow, great turnover you get. I am not much of a believer in SEO as I find it hard to calculate how much traffic you will really gain from positioning. SEO certainly has other benefits for brand building, but hey hit me up for a chat I am curious. Also maybe our projects have some interesting connections (in regard marketing tracking). Welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...