Shenzhen-白头鹎
New Contributor
I have been doing this for many years is different capacities. Mid-sized corp in the energy industry ( non rechargable lithium battery manufacturing) to now textile and widgets.
I have thought about:
- Ebooks - too many people do this. I never opt in on an e-book.
- A drip feed online class
- Offer my facilities I have worked with ( Kind of like Ailibaba or Global sources ) But I have seen this before. I does not seem that they are successful compared to the above.
Creating these are not a problem, but the build up and collecting a base that follows I think is the trick.
Does it just come down to SEO and the leading steps before a conversion page?
I have thought about:
- Ebooks - too many people do this. I never opt in on an e-book.
- A drip feed online class
- Offer my facilities I have worked with ( Kind of like Ailibaba or Global sources ) But I have seen this before. I does not seem that they are successful compared to the above.
Creating these are not a problem, but the build up and collecting a base that follows I think is the trick.
Does it just come down to SEO and the leading steps before a conversion page?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
