I set up a website that is selling a B2B product. The site is pretty good in my humble opinion but I am by no means an online marketing expert, I am going to be sending a large amount of traffic to it and optimizing the site further is only going to boost sales so I am looking for someone to give me a hand.
About the site:
If you have experience in this sort of thing and you are confident in your skills, shoot me a PM and we may be able to set something up, I can do all of the onsite work myself but just need some consulting as to where I can improve as well as some possible writing of sales copy (if you think it's needed ofc). No upfront payment, I want to set up a revenue split so you get paid exactly what your worth! If we see some results, I will need more and more tweaking and there will be more and more money to be made for you in exchange for relatively simple work, it shouldn't take a lot of time to do on your part either.
If you have any questions that are publicly appropriate, feel free to ask them on this thread, PM me otherwise.
About the site:
- Expecting 7xx-1,xxx visitors per day from paid traffic
- Sales range from $30 to $5,000+ (leans more towards $400+)
- Have not driven a lot of traffic to it yet so no data on current CVR
- Will be extremely profitable and mostly passive
If you have experience in this sort of thing and you are confident in your skills, shoot me a PM and we may be able to set something up, I can do all of the onsite work myself but just need some consulting as to where I can improve as well as some possible writing of sales copy (if you think it's needed ofc). No upfront payment, I want to set up a revenue split so you get paid exactly what your worth! If we see some results, I will need more and more tweaking and there will be more and more money to be made for you in exchange for relatively simple work, it shouldn't take a lot of time to do on your part either.
If you have any questions that are publicly appropriate, feel free to ask them on this thread, PM me otherwise.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
