What's new

Just starting out

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
1
Location
New Hampshire
Rep Bank
$100
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to gain some traction and enter the fast lane. My father had suggested that I read the Millionaire Fast Lane. So, I bought it on kindle and two days later here I am.

Right now I am working as a Navigation Officer on LNG Ships in International Trade, I work 6 months a year and spend the other 6 on paid vacation. I want to own all of my time not just the 6 months I have now.

I am trying to come up with Ideas that fall within my scope of knowledge but I haven't come up with the right one yet. I own a few domain names and have an online CV / blog site that I made when I finished college.

I want to start now, today, this minute.

I am open to any discussion that might help me, ideas stories of how others came up with ideas, etc...

If any one has any questions about the maritime industry or liquified natural gas, feel free to ask.

hope to get to know you all,

Jaquie
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Qedi zuastimg.... O jewi e tvesvaq xictovi vjev jet ciip op fiwimuqnipv gus uwis e zies epf ov tvomm jetp'v iwip meapdjif, cav og zua jewi e huuf ofie, zuas huoph vu piif vu jewi qevoipdi epf qedi zuastimg.
 
Gostv: Ximduni

Tidupfmz: Esi vjisi epz qsugovecmi catopittit zua dep tvesv xovj nesovoni opfatvsz us moraogoif pevasem het? (Topdi zuas wetv lpuxmifhi? Emxezt tvesv xovj xjev zua lpux)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom