The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just sold my business... Looking for a new partner!

Stav

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 29, 2015
What's going on guys!

I just sold my business and now that I've got freed up time looking to get into another venture! To share a little about myself, I used to own Instagram pages with several million followers that I'd sell advertisements on. Pretty basic business, but one that I started in High School so can't complain. Just sold the entire business for a pretty good lump sum and I'm looking for my next venture!

I'm interested in and have been learning about real estate, marketing, sales, advertising and a few other things here and there.

I'm very analytical and I can learn just about anything very quickly. Looking for someone with a good business idea that's perhaps lacking capital, but has the drive to work(as do I). I'm not looking to be a passive partner by any means.

Big issue I've ran into with a good amount of my partners is the lack of work ethic, I feel as though I work way more than anyone I've ever came across, and would love to close that gap a bit with a more driven partner.

Not too sure if I'm taking the right approach here trying to find a partner, or if I'm even in the right section(sorry if I'm not) but if anyone here has a venture they'd like to get going and lack capital, please reach out!

Thanks,

Stav

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Welcome. You'll need to build some rapport and make a few connections. Give to get on this forum.

Maybe offer to bankroll someone in a progress or INSIDERS thread and post the details. That could lead to bigger and better.

In the meantime, look for some small businesses to buy and take to the next level.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Hey @Stav

I just wondered how you progressed on this? Is there an update? Also I'm going to hope this isn't too forward, and ask you for your advice.

Do you think there's an unmet need anywhere? Perhaps you've come across multiple instagrammers or followers who have similar issues.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Hey @Stav

I just wondered how you progressed on this? Is there an update? Also I'm going to hope this isn't too forward, and ask you for your advice.

Do you think there's an unmet need anywhere? Perhaps you've come across multiple instagrammers or followers who have similar issues.

If he was wanting a partner, we all know how it probably ended..... BUT..... hopefully he comes back with great news!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.