The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Junior in college, working a part time job, and just failed a huge exam.

Anything related to matters of the mind

drpeppehr

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 10, 2017
USA
I just failed a huge exam that was going to count for a majority of my grade. The professor of our class is completely garbage and there's nothing I can do to take this class with anyone else. Here are some of his reviews Mahbubur Syed at Minnesota State University, Mankato - RateMyProfessors.com

Long story short, this is depressing and shitty to think about. My parents would be pissed to find out. i basically live in this city in the middle of nowhere just to go to school here because it's cheaper, and I'm studying to earn an IT degree and essentially work a series of different desk jobs my whole life.

I'm not having it.

I have too much potential an drive to simply let school gauge how how much money I will make. I am unstoppable. I just read the millionaire fast lane and I have basically been woken up to real life. I'm in class right now without much time to make this post something good quality, but I will be back to document my life and show you guys my switch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bon Appetit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 19, 2018
Paris, France
Actions speak louder than words.
Show us your worth, the fastlane is not an easy path.
good luck with your journey.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Welcome to the fast lane! A tough lifetime journey. I have a degree in IT from FIU. Let us know what value you offer. Keep hustling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I just failed a huge exam that was going to count for a majority of my grade. The professor of our class is completely garbage and there's nothing I can do to take this class with anyone else. Here are some of his reviews Mahbubur Syed at Minnesota State University, Mankato - RateMyProfessors.com

Long story short, this is depressing and shitty to think about. My parents would be pissed to find out. i basically live in this city in the middle of nowhere just to go to school here because it's cheaper, and I'm studying to earn an IT degree and essentially work a series of different desk jobs my whole life.

I'm not having it.

I have too much potential an drive to simply let school gauge how how much money I will make. I am unstoppable. I just read the millionaire fast lane and I have basically been woken up to real life. I'm in class right now without much time to make this post something good quality, but I will be back to document my life and show you guys my switch.

IT is good money for non back breaking work. Stay in shape and ull have energy to work on business.
You failed the class, is it avaiable this summer? register immediately and pass it this time.

I failed a class in college once, i walked out of the final exam and went straight to the library to register for the summer course.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Long story short, this is depressing and shitty to think about. My parents would be pissed to find out. i
Don't kick yourself over it.

I'm sure your parents won't be pissed, as long you explain the situation.

In college, we shouldn't depend wholly on our lecturers to succeed, as it is with mentors in business. Still, in my current university studies, some theories were best clarified by the contexts of real-life research that the lecturers generously shared with us. For instance, I learned a lot on data analytics from a lecturer who talked eagerly on myth-busting misinterpretations or overhyped statistics used in business and political news lol. MJ did some of this in UNSCRIPTED , but I got a more front-seat view with my analytics class.

Are there other professors in your college who can offer similar, if not better help, in contextualising your lessons? Most colleges have at least a few folks in the department, as well as tutors, to turn to for help.

I also hit up on student communities like Studocu and Course Hero for support, and contribute a bit myself, wherever I can. Go online and rope in assistance in whatever you need. Practice exams? Notes? Someone to talk to?

Time to apply Fastlane principles here. Problem solving.

BTW, I'm not in IT, but I'm interested in which topics you f*cked up in during the exam. There must be some topics that were roadblocks, while others were easier to master. Can you take a look where you screwed up in your exam?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.