The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

June's around the bend, are you on track?

ClintonSkakun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 26, 2011
D
June, for me, is always that time of the year where I relize how time is slipping and I take a good look at my progress. Where I am, where I should be and why I'm not there yet.

June will often come rolling by and most years I feel like crap. Because I haven't gotten very much closer than at the beginning of the year. Dreams and goals seem as far away in the middle of the year as they did at the start.

Not this year. I've finally made some real progress in life. I've transitioned from sidewalker to slowlane, and am working daily on my fastlane plan. I'm making progress saving money, investing some, working on debts, my credit rating, and keeping up with my month to month goals. And for the first time ever, I can say YES, I'm half way there this year!!!

I think back to June 2010 and it was a different story. I had barely a few dimes to rub together, I lived with my parents, was in a position I really didn't want to be in...and above all felt worthless. I kept remembering "you're paid how much you're worth in the marketplace." I felt I was worth little more than nothing. It was a very low time for me. I knew I had to change something, sometime had to give. Finally something gave. I'm nowhere near close to where I want to be long term, but I'm making considerable progress.

So how about you, are you to that half way point? Are you 50% there? If not, what's going on?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Good post.

Time does go by fast,
Right now I am what I would call Stage 1 of my life.
Stage 1 is learning about investments from stocks to RE and bonds everything I can sucker in to my mind. It feels good.

Stage 2 for me will be to actually invest money,
eg. stocks, RE, bonds and build up my cashflow from their

Stage 3 is not having to worry about money

Im at stage 1

ClintonSkakun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 26, 2011
D
Well I hope you get to stage 3 soon.

It's a good feeling when you know you're at least on track and making progress.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Time goes by fast which is another reason I love being an investor. All the minions in my companies are working away - budgeting, marketing, selling and making me profit! I have more money now than ever before and I haven't done anything!

It feels like cheating. I'm copying the A student's term paper without having to do any work. The best part is, in a capitalistic society, cheating is allowed!

Best regards.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.