- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 40%
Greetings.
I've decided to create this thread to try and utilise it as a motivational tool for myself. Not just motivation for my startup, but for my personal goals (get healthier, bulk up ect) as well.
I'm at the very beginning stages of creating a business. I've got an idea and i feel i can take this idea and develop it into reality. This idea is a social media platform that helps people connect within a specific market. It will be an app and web based platform. This business will also generate leads for businesses within the market and i'm hoping to run deal with specific business. I've hired my developer (i use hired VERY loosely), who also happens to be my Dad. I say hired because i will pay him when i make money. As much as he tells me i'm not allowed to, i feel its the least i can do for him as very supportive and has taught me a lot.
Before anything gets developed, i'm going to have a landing page created that has some information about this new platform and a box for people to sign up for exclusive information regarding the business. I will then make the decision of going ahead with this depending on the number of emails captured. I do believe that there isn't any apps out there like this at the moment, and the very few web services that are out there are rather rubbish.
I'm unsure how often i will post in here but i hope i can motivate myself, if not others.
I've decided to create this thread to try and utilise it as a motivational tool for myself. Not just motivation for my startup, but for my personal goals (get healthier, bulk up ect) as well.
I'm at the very beginning stages of creating a business. I've got an idea and i feel i can take this idea and develop it into reality. This idea is a social media platform that helps people connect within a specific market. It will be an app and web based platform. This business will also generate leads for businesses within the market and i'm hoping to run deal with specific business. I've hired my developer (i use hired VERY loosely), who also happens to be my Dad. I say hired because i will pay him when i make money. As much as he tells me i'm not allowed to, i feel its the least i can do for him as very supportive and has taught me a lot.
Before anything gets developed, i'm going to have a landing page created that has some information about this new platform and a box for people to sign up for exclusive information regarding the business. I will then make the decision of going ahead with this depending on the number of emails captured. I do believe that there isn't any apps out there like this at the moment, and the very few web services that are out there are rather rubbish.
I'm unsure how often i will post in here but i hope i can motivate myself, if not others.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
