The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MatthewB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 5, 2024
Just finished the book today! Sad that I'm finished, actually. I've been starting each morning with it the past 2 weeks and it's been a great lead-in to starting my hands-on work for the day with the mindset of building a business that serves a need at scale.

I have no shortage of ideas (thanks ADHD!) but often have trouble picking what to focus on. The CENTS model is the best way for me to evaluate new business concepts I've ever been experienced.

Really is the most impactful book on business and wealth creation I can remember reading. Truly mindset-shifting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Keyter2H

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 5, 2024
I listened to the audiobook, it is such a refreshing change from the broken record every 'guru' keeps talking about.

I have been thinking of starting a business and im more motivated than ever!

Sylvain Druaux

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 6, 2024
I read your book a year ago, and it definitely changed my mindset about financial growth and business.
Thanks a lot for pushing me creating my own freelance company.

P0KiD0Ki92

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2024
Atlanta, GA
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. I now understand why my motivation to “contribute more at my job” wasn’t enough to get me to keep on getting better at code. Now that I’m increasing intrinsic value to benefit ME, its much easier to find the time.

Reading this has shown me that I’ve had a fastlane mindset but living in a slowlane life, and I’m ready for that to change!

Shelke

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 7, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I finished reading the book last night. It gave me a new way of thinking that I hadn't considered before!

seb_bne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
May 7, 2024
Queensland, AU

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading the book and now onto Unscripted . Loved it, really changed how I thought and how I see the world. Can’t wait to start bringing some value into this world!

Dokish

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2024
Kyiv, Ukraine
Finished reading the book couple of days ago. I'm graduating this year, so my journey is only beginning. Thanks a lot for this book. Hope I will find my way to help the world using the information taken from the book and get the freedom as a payment :) . Unfortunately, there are no other MJ's books in my native language, but I will try it in English with a great plessure

clbarker

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2024
I've read the book! I couldn't put the thing down whenever I had free time. I've never read a book with so much to-the-point VALUE in my life. Also, I LOVED that it completely shat on my preconceived ideas about the slow lane and the CENTS criteria. Thank you MJ DeMarco. Truly.

cumigsg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2024
Read the book few weeks ago, and now I’ve already taken some steps towards starting my own business. The game changer for me was to realize that there’s not gonna be a perfect time.

GeldBaron

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2024
OLLEHJetzt, da es über 500.000 Exemplare in freier Wildbahn gibt, mehrere Sprachübersetzungen usw., ist dies der Thread, um mich wissen zu lassen, dass Sie The Millionaire Fastlane gelesen haben.oLeh?

Thanks, MJ
Hello, i'm from germany.
I have buyed the book on April, 21th. I read it now the second time. It helps so much to change my thoughts. It is so simple if you start to understand. It will help me to change my life. This 18€ were well invested/I recommend it to everyone around me.
Thank you MJ

Attachments

• 20240608_114416.jpg
    20240608_114416.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 1

Ieon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 10, 2024
I have read it and it has changed my plan in life completely; now I will make sure the plan becomes reality:bicep:

HackI

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 17, 2024
Germany
I haven't read a book in the last 10 years.
I finished the Book yesterday within 4 weeks.
I've learned so much about my problems and why I was always thinking in my job "that won't bring me where I want to be, there gotta be something different". For sure I already knew that the most you can achieve with your own business but the direct explanation and comparison of the sidewalk, slowlane and fastlane is soooo well done. That's why I was thinking "there gotta be something more ..." because I was a Slowlaner!!!!
I know now what the real mindset is and each day I'll work on getting things into the hands of others.
I always thought " that's not good enough" or "This is already done" and so on but I just noticed with the book that it is totally true: You can start a business which someone already started. Just make it better, just share MORE VALUE to the customers!!
I know that I'll achieve my goals! I know that what I do has value to others and I know that I have to share my inventions with the world or they'll die without ever having the chance to be of value for others.

Thank you so mich for this masterpiece of a book and I am already so excited to share my success story in the future with all of you!
It will come, let's see when :))

aprn08

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2024

Great book

Ajbuck68

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jun 7, 2024
Just finished “reading” today. I have a lot of driving in my personal life, so I used that time to listen to the audiobook. It was a really good perspective and I learned a lot of things I wouldn’t have considered otherwise.

Excited for the next books, and for getting started in the fastlane mentality.

franclgd

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 7, 2024
Just finished reading The Fastlane Millionaire. It's seriously eye-opening and super inspiring. It totally flips the usual ideas about getting rich and gives a fresh take on hitting financial freedom quicker. It taught me how to think differently about money, focus on creating value, and leverage smart strategies to speed up my journey to financial independence.

Agnes.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 31, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it (audiobook) and love it, I’m thinking of listening it again, some parts of it! It’s so good and now I want my daughter to listen too

BigRig

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 11, 2024
I finished reading Fastlane back in January. Changed my life. I immediately started working on a project that I released a couple months later which has had some tiny successes and a ton of interest. I'll have to add some more info in my introduction.

Started Unscripted a week ago to get some renewed energy in my project. No FTE yet, but pretty damn close.

jolinem

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 13, 2024
I have been getting into conversations with many people about finding new income streams, and building wealth. I love where reading has taken me! My conversations always come to this book. I love to share the title with people all the time, so that they can get new ideas to make strong lifestyle changes!! Thank you for your ripple effect, and initiating change in this wonderful world!

jolinem

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 13, 2024
I finished reading Fastlane back in January. Changed my life. I immediately started working on a project that I released a couple months later which has had some tiny successes and a ton of interest. I'll have to add some more info in my introduction.

Started Unscripted a week ago to get some renewed energy in my project. No FTE yet, but pretty damn close.
Good for you!

Charles520

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 10, 2024
Do you hate to read books? Chances are that will change after giving this book a go. I always had a hard time reading because of the typical thought patterns I get: "I have trouble paying attention so why bother" or "I don't need to read, I can just learn these things throughout my life", but after finishing, my vision has been unblurred and now I can see the true value that books and education have to offer. That being said, this is probably one of the best books to start with, as not only does it teach you so many life lessons and alters your negative beliefs about the world, but it teaches you how to own your life and get ahead of others. The way I view things will never be the same again, in the best way possible. Never have I had something make such an impact on the way I think. This book was a wake up call to me. Of course, the main appeal of this book is how to create wealth and financial freedom by surrogating your current, shitty lifestyle in favor of more impactful and less time consuming one. However, the beauty of this book to me is that despite that being what draws the reader, it provides much MUCH more than what you originally expected. I certainly didn't expect to learn as much as I did, and I'm glad I decided to give this book a chance. So if you haven't read this book yet or started reading it, what are you doing in the "I read the millionaire Fastlane " forum? Go read it!

Prime_Me

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2024
Thank you MJ, for the wonderful work you’ve done with our mindset. It’s totally inspiring and at the same time eye opening. I can say now “ I am responsible and accountable “ for what I did back before and remain in the SIDEWALK. But now I will definitely push myself into FASTLANE.

Lynx1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 31, 2023
Oh yes. I read it alright- I could not put the book down for 2 days. Finished and read a second time. What a read!

Candicetly

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 4, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read it, loved it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.