Fire Rises
New Contributor
After graduating from college I set out to set the world on fire. Only problem was, it was already on fire, in the form of the great recession. 2008 was a terrible year for trying to find a job so subsequently I was pushed into a career selling insurance. Turns out I overstayed my welcome in the field...by about 4 years. Being laid off twice due to cuts and one due to a company completely going under I decided it was time to retrain and retool. (I read somewhere about the commandment of control...it eludes me now
After picking up MJ's book and having read several articles on this site, I have set out to make it on my own. I guess we will see if that happens...
I did not want to leave my first post flat, so I would like to introduce my new website. It's my first attempt at a fastlane e-commerce type business. My parents own a small boutique style floor care company in Tampa, FL and having grown up in the business I figured naturally this would be the best place to start. After doing keyword research I feel that I have somewhat of a shot at making this thing actually work. I have spent hours learning how to develop a website, so at least it's up and running, now SEO is the next step. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the site or SEO I am all ears. I will leave this thread open as a resource for anyone new coming aboard and I will talk about my successes (if any come) and failures (stay tuned because there are sure to be many). My hope is that in just some small way this will be able to help someone so that I can give back for all that I have taken from this forum. But before I go any further I do need to thank a few people on this forum including Jack Edwards, Snowbank, MJ and so many others who have taken time out of their busy lives for the betterment of everyone on here. I humbly thank you for your wisdom.
All Floor Cleaner | Learning How To Clean Grout Is Easy...Really
-Ryan
*please ignore the misspelling of coming in the title, got a little trigger happy with the m button*
I did not want to leave my first post flat, so I would like to introduce my new website. It's my first attempt at a fastlane e-commerce type business. My parents own a small boutique style floor care company in Tampa, FL and having grown up in the business I figured naturally this would be the best place to start. After doing keyword research I feel that I have somewhat of a shot at making this thing actually work. I have spent hours learning how to develop a website, so at least it's up and running, now SEO is the next step. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the site or SEO I am all ears. I will leave this thread open as a resource for anyone new coming aboard and I will talk about my successes (if any come) and failures (stay tuned because there are sure to be many). My hope is that in just some small way this will be able to help someone so that I can give back for all that I have taken from this forum. But before I go any further I do need to thank a few people on this forum including Jack Edwards, Snowbank, MJ and so many others who have taken time out of their busy lives for the betterment of everyone on here. I humbly thank you for your wisdom.
All Floor Cleaner | Learning How To Clean Grout Is Easy...Really
-Ryan
*please ignore the misspelling of coming in the title, got a little trigger happy with the m button*
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
