The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's 2011 and The Slowlane Idealogy is Present More than Ever.

Idea threads

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
This makes me sick to my stomach when I read this crap. Every single year, they preach the same garbage saying that this is THE YEAR..

9 so-called experts give financial advice on how to become rich... :repuke:

9-ways-to-build-wealth-in-2011: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

Some of my favorites--

2. Look For Low-Cost Mutual Funds and Watch Those Fees

One of my favorite ways to build wealth is to pay close attention to the cost of investing and stick to low-cost, no-load mutual funds," she says.One example: "If you invested $10,000 in small-cap, value funds with a commission and higher-than-average operating expenses and earned 7 percent a year for 10 years, your balance would be $16,005 and you would have paid a sales charge of $575 and $1,890 in operating expenses," she says.

Slowlane: Turn $10,000 into $16,005 in 10 years.

Fastlane: Turn $10,000 into $10 million in 10 years.

Conclusion: ":fu: the slowlane"

5. Buy a Home
"Ron Phipps, president of the National Association of Realtors and principal broker for Phipps Realty in Warwick, R.I.:
Want to build wealth in 2011? Buy a home, Phipps says. Mortgage rates are low, selection is great, prices are about one-third lower than five years ago, "and, by the way, you can live in the investment," he says.
Homeownership remains a long-term vehicle to financial independence and wealth, Phipps says."

Didn't they say this all the time between 2002-2008? Glad all those people that listened then are rolling in dough now.

Same sh!t different year basically.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Didn't they say this all the time between 2002-2008? Glad all those people that listened then are rolling in dough now.

They say it every year, regardless of economic circumstances.

This makes me sick to my stomach when I read this crap. Every single year, they preach the same garbage saying that this is THE YEAR..

More like every month I read stuff like this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.