The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is the FL forum the right place to discuss your idea?

Idea threads

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Just wondering.....my wife and I have come up with a great idea that we feel would catch on like wildfire out here in texas and fulfills many needs. We want to take action, but could use some input on some of the particulars. I've seen a range of opinions about whether or not the forum is the right place to reveal ideas and discuss some of the particulars of them. What do you all think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vtlambo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 10, 2012
Ideas are nothing without execution. Act upon them now.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Do not disclose it publicly here until you have executed.

Do that and you might find once you have eventually gotten onto the fastlane, someone else has gotten farther ahead of you because the got on before you.

You see, since this seems to be your first venture, you might not be able to execute/lanuch it as fast as some more seasoned persons, all be it unrighteous individuals or entities, who are leaches sitting by waiting to suck the life-blood out of someone elses idea. So heed my suggestion and step back, prove the idea, then begin putting the elements together that are needful to get it on the fastlane.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
You can ask for our opinion but you should really be out asking your target market and then executing. It gets old hearing everyone's "next big idea" only for them to do nothin with it and post the next "great idea" in a month

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Yes, I am well aware that talk is just talk and that I wont get anywhere without taking action. I was simply asking if this is a safe place to talk about the idea and some of the finer details. Thank you Yahdmon......that makes sense. Sounds like its better to keep the idea to myself until something has actually been launched.

petethepeddler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 2, 2010
PA / NY
The main forum is indexed by google, so its free for all the world to see.

If you want specific answers to specific questions about your idea,
I suggest you join the INSIDERS. That part of the forum is closed
off from google and you'll get the help you need.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.