The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is Only Money a good "Motivation" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys, I've a friend of mine that he's studying acting and he's really good at it.

But he told me that is main motivation is to become rich and famous and become an hollywood actor.

Do you think only money like this is a good motivation ? What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Craig Cherlet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
May 31, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Hey guys, I've a friend of mine that he's studying acting and he's really good at it.

But he told me that is main motivation is to become rich and famous and become an hollywood actor.

Not a good enough goal. It's kind of amateurish to be honest with you. Very generic. Don't we all want to be rich and famous...

What happens when you get the money and fame, then what?

What would he do if he had a hundred million dollars? Buy shit or help people?

People need big hairy audacious goals to wake up to every morning so you can keep going and stay motivated. Money goals alone are shallow and are rarely sustainable.

Those that accomplish massive success in life have a higher purpose and goals that motivate them on the daily.

Nobody succeeds alone and It'll be hard to find people to get behind your goals if your goal is to be rich and famous.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What do you think?
Please stop posting these threads that pretty much waste everyone's time and help no one.

What does it matter what I think?

If that's his motivation, that's his motivation.

Your motivation might be a house, money, a woman, respect, fame, isolation -- who the f*ck cares. Whatever the motivation is, do the f*cking work. Posting garbage like this is not doing the work.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads