My financial practice has been niched in the Baby Boomer market now for over 10 years - specifically those of us between 60-66.
I have added value in different ways that I see that other advisors haven't yet (as a whole) like educational seminars, topical articles, blogs, client events, webinars, reward programs, monthly hard copy newsletters (yes mailed - NOT emailed), etc.
That is all well and good. However, I am banging my head against the wall trying to find really unique ways to add more value to their lives.
If you are in this niche, please give some input on things you have found beyond the list I have mentioned - or maybe a better way to enhance those things.
Thanks very much!
I have added value in different ways that I see that other advisors haven't yet (as a whole) like educational seminars, topical articles, blogs, client events, webinars, reward programs, monthly hard copy newsletters (yes mailed - NOT emailed), etc.
That is all well and good. However, I am banging my head against the wall trying to find really unique ways to add more value to their lives.
If you are in this niche, please give some input on things you have found beyond the list I have mentioned - or maybe a better way to enhance those things.
Thanks very much!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
