The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

IPO Investing

Anything related to investing, including crypto

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello, hope you are doing well.

I am wanting to learn more about IPO stock investing, as i have a few friends and family members i want to support with a few debt issues. How do you kindly analyse if these companies would be a good investment when you have no financial data unlike established companies such as Apple please? Where can you kindly found out about new IPO issues and invest in these please?

Thank you for any replies and advice you can give, even if its only brief. Thank you very much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have you yet to figure out this is an ENTREPRENEUR forum for building a business? Not an investing forum?

All your posts indicate you seem to be confused, although I appreciate the proper categorization.

Do you own a business? Any motivation to start one?

Because most people here want to create wealth through business ownership, not random IPOs, penny stocks, and other traditional investments.

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Have you yet to figure out this is an ENTREPRENEUR forum for building a business? Not an investing forum?

All your posts indicate you seem to be confused, although I appreciate the proper categorization.

Do you own a business? Any motivation to start one?

Because most people here want to create wealth through business ownership, not random IPOs, penny stocks, and other traditional investments.

Thank you very much for your response. I do own a small digital marketing company managing Google Adwords, SEO etc for small to medium businesses.

Apologies if i seem confused i am just full of ideas and getting thoughts on a few different topics. I am very sorry.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.