The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
Hello, my name is Sara Switi and am an entrepreneur

Firstly I want to express my gladness for the existence of such a forum, secondly @MJ DeMarco
all I have to say to you is that I love you from the deepest part of my heart and I worship every letter in your books whether Fastlane or Unscripted they both are miraculous.

I am from Middle East a "third world" country named Jordan and am a 23 years old girl
Yes, gender here really matters, am categorized as a second priority after my brothers in the sight of my parents and my community, the word 'sexism' do have an impact over my life , am not allowed to do a lot of things even though my family is a little open minded than most of the families around.

my past was all about education, I have always been the best student in class with the highest scores, all I do is studying 24/7, got a bachelors degree in network engineering even though my GPA in school was high and should have got me a better –in my previous scripted mind- collage major like medicine, but my dad thoughts about worthless investing in girls have killed that path , I graduated in four years instead of five because I didn't want to waste my life doing the same old shit over and over again , I really got bored of identifying myself by my books memorizing skills and wanted to see and test real life.

After collage I moved to the city got a job like any person around and now am supposed to work, enjoy my nice long 2 days weekend, be happy and wait for that magical prince to start up a family and continue my mom's legacy of having repressed babies by these sick community roles … Isn't that what everybody wants ?!

No not me, there got to be something more out of life,I don't believe my value is less than any creature walking around this planet, not a male not a female not a king nor a cat, am not a servant nor a follower , and I will never accept this way of living , am a human and I have free will over my decisions and my life , I deserve to be my own master , I deserve to be free and that's what am fighting for ……… my freedom .

I want that by my thirteen's birthday, 7 years from now, I want to taste life, real free life and get out of this dumpster even if it would mean giving out my heart for it every single day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...