What's new

Introduction - This is the place to be

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

EStubz1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
2
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 250%
Hello, all!

This is my first post on the forum so please allow me to introduce and give some background about myself.

I'm currently employed as an accountant and have worked in this field for about 11 years now. I'm not sure exactly when, where, or how it happened, but I eventually realized that, although I enjoy my current job and met some of my best friends at it, I was not content. It hit me that what I am doing today could potentially be what I do for the next 30+ years. And would it be enough to retire comfortably? Maybe. Maybe not.

I started to do some research on "side hustles" and stumbled upon this forum (I've always been a fan of cars and was researching car-flipping and the search results led me to a post in this forum. At first I thought this was a forum dedicated to sportscar-flipping because of the "fastlane" in the forum name :rofl:). I started to peruse the information in the rest of the forum and much of it was eye-opening and inspiring. Here was fresh content, here were things that were not taught in school, here were things that were truth! I just got the feeling - This is the place to be. Fast forward a bit to now, and I have read TMF , a handful of Gold and Notable threads, and am now a forum member! I will now put in the work to learn new skills and how to best provide value to others - make a true life-altering change.

What has piqued my interest most are the threads on options trading, as it was something I was interested in even before discovering the forum. I think the forum just gave me that final kick to actually move forward to trying it. I plan to read some of the threads on the Inside and then just start. I'd rather give it a shot than to live with the "what if". If I don't try something new, how can I expect any change or to open new doors?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to being a part of TFLF!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewi sief VNG

Og zua vjuahjv VNG xet ep esti-lodloph, xeov apvom zua sief Aptdsoqvif.

Xjev jet qoraif nz opvisitv nutv esi vji vjsieft up uqvoupt vsefoph

Juqi zua ipkuzif nz optofis vjsief epf qistqidvowi up ov.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Emtu ci tasi vu sief NK't piyv cuul, APTDSOQVIF. O fesi tez ov't civvis vjep VNG.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom