Hello Everyone,
My name is Frank and I am from Toronto, Canada. I'm currently 23 years old and have been pursing the fast lane ever since I read "The Wolf of Wall Street" before the movie came out. That book put the idea that you dont need to be born rich to become rich. From there I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and that taught me some techniques on how to pursue the fastlane and make better daily choices.
I went to school to become a Firefighter and finished the schooling mainly because my parents wanted me to but that didn't stop me from reading and learning more about entrepreneurship. I got a job in sales after school because i didn't know what business to create or where to start so i figured i should get a job that builds a transferable skill. This job has allowed me to meet many other people pursing or currently living the fastlane and opened my mind to the world out there.
My goal right now is to buy my first property and rent it out while i still live with my parents. They support me and understand that i may be with them for a little while so i can throw more money into investments and business building instead of renting a place.
If you guys have other suggestions let me know because im open to hearing ideas to new directions that could help me.
Ive been surfing this forum for a bit and see how much progress people have made in their lives partly thanks to this community. I hope my life can follow suit but of course i understand there is a process to the event.
I'm currently reading "Unscripted " because i only recently discovered the book which makes me feel like a donkey. lol But i did however read "The Millionaire Fastlane" more then 3 times so i hope that makes up
So thank you in advance to everyone here that will give me some helpful tips and post threads that open my mind up to different ideas and possibility.
Cheers to the road of financial freedom,
Frank
My name is Frank and I am from Toronto, Canada. I'm currently 23 years old and have been pursing the fast lane ever since I read "The Wolf of Wall Street" before the movie came out. That book put the idea that you dont need to be born rich to become rich. From there I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and that taught me some techniques on how to pursue the fastlane and make better daily choices.
I went to school to become a Firefighter and finished the schooling mainly because my parents wanted me to but that didn't stop me from reading and learning more about entrepreneurship. I got a job in sales after school because i didn't know what business to create or where to start so i figured i should get a job that builds a transferable skill. This job has allowed me to meet many other people pursing or currently living the fastlane and opened my mind to the world out there.
My goal right now is to buy my first property and rent it out while i still live with my parents. They support me and understand that i may be with them for a little while so i can throw more money into investments and business building instead of renting a place.
If you guys have other suggestions let me know because im open to hearing ideas to new directions that could help me.
Ive been surfing this forum for a bit and see how much progress people have made in their lives partly thanks to this community. I hope my life can follow suit but of course i understand there is a process to the event.
I'm currently reading "Unscripted " because i only recently discovered the book which makes me feel like a donkey. lol But i did however read "The Millionaire Fastlane" more then 3 times so i hope that makes up
So thank you in advance to everyone here that will give me some helpful tips and post threads that open my mind up to different ideas and possibility.
Cheers to the road of financial freedom,
Frank
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
